Shocker-Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Shocker Owners Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shocker w/Eigenbolt

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shocker w/Eigenbolt Empty Shocker w/Eigenbolt Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:12 am

theKAOSWZRD

Hey all,

I just bought a NXT and It came with an Eigenbolt which is supposed to be the best.

I can't for the life of me get it to hold air.

I just had a couple noobish questions should anyone know about this.

How many o-rings go on the eigenbolt? It only seems to have a groove for one?

Also the spring tension seems really tight, when I put it back together the bolt pushes all the way forward past my detents. Is this how it is supposed to be?

Thanks for any help

2Shocker w/Eigenbolt Empty Re: Shocker w/Eigenbolt Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:40 am

MedevilMike

MedevilMike

I myself just got the Eigenbolt for my shocker and as far as I can tell it only has 1 o-ring. I think it's normal for the spring to push the bolt that far forward. If

3Shocker w/Eigenbolt Empty Re: Shocker w/Eigenbolt Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:18 pm

theKAOSWZRD

I got it to hold air, I figured it only needed the one o-ring just the sail.

However now I can't get it tuned to fire consistently. I have a Hybrid bolt guide which some are saying may cause issues so I'm ordering a stock guide to switch to so I can hopefully get it up and running.

As far as the spring is concerned your right, it does in fact force the bolt forward hard, part of why it is supposed to get such amazing effiency

Did you order, or use any special o-rings to get it tuned? As far as bolt sail and can rings I can get it like the manual says, but for the bolt guide o-rings they are either way too tight or way too loose

4Shocker w/Eigenbolt Empty Re: Shocker w/Eigenbolt Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:59 am

MedevilMike

MedevilMike

to be honest I can't tell you, I don't know what's going on with my shocker. I go through 1000PSI a hopper full ( about 200 rounds ) not even close to what they say I should be getting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum