Shocker-Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Shocker Owners Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shocker eye issue

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shocker eye issue Empty Shocker eye issue Thu May 03, 2012 9:54 pm

jhbrooks

I am working on an SFT Shocker with a reflective eye and a Tadao Dynasty board. My problem is that when I power up, the LED is solid blue, but the gun will fire. When I turn the eye off, the gun will fire. When I turn the eye back on, solid blue, the gun will fire without paint, but will not fire with paint in front of the eye. This is wierd. Any help? The Dynasty board and the eye is new.

2Shocker eye issue Empty Re: Shocker eye issue Thu May 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Sweet V

Sweet V

Make sure the eye ribbon isnt plugged in upside down. It sounds like a short. are they both brand brand new? i would peg the eye ribbon as the primary problem either way.

3Shocker eye issue Empty shocker eye issue Fri May 04, 2012 9:18 am

jhbrooks

Both are new. The eye seems to work. When I turn on the gun, the LED is solid blue. When I place a ball in front of the eye, the LED turns off. Also, the gun will not fire with a ball in front of the eye and will fire without a ball. This shows me that the eye is seeing the ball. I am wondering if the solenoid board is invertinting the signal from the eye.

4Shocker eye issue Empty Re: Shocker eye issue Fri May 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Sweet V

Sweet V

Its possible you could have upper board damage. check to see if there is screw damage from the top two grip screws.

5Shocker eye issue Empty shocker eye issue Sun May 06, 2012 10:33 pm

jhbrooks

found the solution. Board is a Tadao Dynasty Musashi 7 board. Needed to set the vision system to reflective forced and eye sensitivity to 10. Works so far. Thanx for the help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum