Shocker-Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Shocker Owners Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shockers on the LP air

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shockers on the LP air Empty Shockers on the LP air Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:57 pm

They call me G4

They call me G4

As title says, I want an electro, or for sweetv to get my vibe finished Razz

2Shockers on the LP air Empty Re: Shockers on the LP air Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:50 pm

nighthunter

nighthunter

What pressure is your tank output?

Lol, I'm waiting on Sweetv to get back to me on a gun as well, so we're in the same boat there. Wink

3Shockers on the LP air Empty Re: Shockers on the LP air Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:10 pm

They call me G4

They call me G4

My tank it outputting 450psi. Or around there.

4Shockers on the LP air Empty Re: Shockers on the LP air Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:03 pm

nighthunter

nighthunter

Shockers tend to run around 300 psi. (SweetV correct me if I'm wrong) So you might be ok.

5Shockers on the LP air Empty Re: Shockers on the LP air Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:36 am

tent15

tent15

Shockers run around 160-200psi, you should be just fine as long as your regulators (gun and tank) are lubed and functioning properly. You may even notice that you can shoot further into your tank without dropoff if it is set to LP. Don't you have a gauge on your Octane nighthunter tongue Any more than 300 psi input and you may blow the noid

6Shockers on the LP air Empty Re: Shockers on the LP air Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:29 pm

Sweet V

Sweet V

Factory setting for the SFT and NXT give you a 200 to 230ish psi operating range. But aftermarket parts make all that go out the window and mostly only make the op pressure lower. Ive only seen a few people running LP and SLP tanks on shockers but they seemed to work fine. Personally I would be doing maintenance a little more frequently though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum