Shocker-Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Shocker Owners Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Freak barrel vs cheap barrel and goodies

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Freak barrel vs cheap barrel and goodies Empty Freak barrel vs cheap barrel and goodies Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:17 pm

nighthunter

nighthunter

Ok, so I'm looking to get a new barrel for my Octane Shocker (AC threaded btw). I have enough money to get a Freak Barrel in AC threads (I already have a kit, just not an AC back) OR I could buy a chap barrel (probably a J&J because I don't like the CP) and have enough money to buy a better case for my guns as well as a caddy.

What would you guys do? I'd like to get the maximum benefit out of my Freak kit, but I also would like a caddy and a better gun case.

Sweet V

Sweet V

uhhhhhhhh Freak

weerez935

on cockers my favorite barrel is actually the evil pipe kit. The full kit goes for around 40-50 used.
The bore sizes are off though they are actually much smaller which is good. I think the smallest is .679 and the largest is like .690 (not .695) according to my calliper anyways. and they are very nice barrels.

Freak is always a good choice because of how versatile, popular they are.

but since you dont need an underbore for a cocker (I think this one is for your octane) and dont have to worry about rollouts skip lurker. Buy an evil driver barrel, freak, pipe kit, j&j makes great ones too, or I'd also reccomend a boomstick as you can pick them up for pennies.

Also check ans barrel sales (you can get a phase two for lie 9$ new)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum