Shocker-Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Shocker Owners Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Aftermarket bolt

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best Aftermarket bolt Empty Best Aftermarket bolt Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:18 am

LV

LV

I'm looking to probably upgrade my stock sft bolt at some point in the future, which bolts are better?

2Best Aftermarket bolt Empty Re: Best Aftermarket bolt Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:14 am

nighthunter

nighthunter

From what Iv'e been told, the Lurker bolt is one of the best. The Pooty bolt is also quite nice.

3Best Aftermarket bolt Empty Re: Best Aftermarket bolt Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:17 pm

smartballer91

smartballer91

currently the eigen bolt is the best on the market I have 2 and love them, not a big fan of the pooty bolt as its basically he bolt with knock off qev ports, but to each their own, next line I'd say is a v3m shocker bolt.

if you can get an evolve bolt those are nice as well, I'd "avoid" nox bolts though as they can be finicky, if you don't have someone who maintained theirs its not uncommon to get one that leaks because the nox bolts are so easy to scratch.

4Best Aftermarket bolt Empty Re: Best Aftermarket bolt Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:53 am

CdTriX

CdTriX

eigen bolts are too hard to find and following pbn thread there seems to be a very limited patch sold to selected few on pbn.

Any thoughts on the enertia bolt with spring? i got one for 35 bucks coming in. I hope it'll solve my freaking fsdo and leaking issues i'm having with my freeflow bolt.

5Best Aftermarket bolt Empty Re: Best Aftermarket bolt Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:36 pm

weerez935

eigen bolts come out in march on their website

6Best Aftermarket bolt Empty Re: Best Aftermarket bolt Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 pm

smartballer91

smartballer91

CdTriX wrote:eigen bolts are too hard to find and following pbn thread there seems to be a very limited patch sold to selected few on pbn.

Any thoughts on the enertia bolt with spring? i got one for 35 bucks coming in. I hope it'll solve my freaking fsdo and leaking issues i'm having with my freeflow bolt.

The select few were the people who pre ordered them I pre ordered 2 and received them roughly 1 year after I paid which is why most people will hang on to them. Any sprung bolt will solve FSDO, the enertia bolt is good basically an HE bolt. Leaking issues I'd assume are strictly because of the FF bolt, most of the Freeflow kits had tolerances issues.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum