Shocker-Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Shocker Owners Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shocker will not shoot.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shocker will not shoot. Empty Shocker will not shoot. Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:00 am

thor4013

hello, I have a 06 Shocker Octane which i've owned for the past 6 years. I've hardly had any problems with it until now. When i air it up and turn it on it shoots 1 or 2 shots fine then the bolt stops cycling with no air coming out from where the bolt is, but instead the solenoid fires and discharges a small amount of air. I've tried taking the solenoid and cleaning it but still with no luck. I have another shocker which i've built from parts that done something similar but stopped doing it after doing some general maintenance. So as of right now i've taken it all apart and put it back the way i had it with no luck. If any one has any advise please feel free to give it.

Thank you for any help you can give

2Shocker will not shoot. Empty Re: Shocker will not shoot. Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Sweet V

Sweet V

Hows your reg? I would detail that first. You didnt take out the noid inserts did you?

3Shocker will not shoot. Empty Re: Shocker will not shoot. Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:55 pm

thor4013

I've done a complete detail of the reg already and I've cleaned the solenoid inserts already also before the original post. The only thing I'm hoping its not is the solenoid itself

4Shocker will not shoot. Empty Re: Shocker will not shoot. Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:15 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

The noid inserts is what im worried about. They have to be in an exact position, which is a very precise number of turns in that varies with each shocker. If not done properly it will not allow air flow and you would get the result of what you are experiencing.

https://shocker-owners.forumotion.com

5Shocker will not shoot. Empty Re: Shocker will not shoot. Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:15 pm

Sweet V

Sweet V

sry i logged in as admin by mistake

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum