Shocker-Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Shocker Owners Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shocker leaks through manifold

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shocker leaks through manifold  Empty Shocker leaks through manifold Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:17 pm

skillman

skillman

My Shocker leaks out side of manifold. I can most of time fix my shocker but i have changed all parts from my other shocker and it still leaks so i have no idea what to do.

It is a Shocker SFT

2Shocker leaks through manifold  Empty Re: Shocker leaks through manifold Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:28 am

CdTriX

CdTriX

lower your reg pressure. if it's higher than 300 psi, you'll leak out your manifold.

3Shocker leaks through manifold  Empty Re: Shocker leaks through manifold Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:12 am

Sweet V

Sweet V

Yep, Thats about it. Its a fail safe saving the noid from blowing up. Lower the reg pressure and you should be good to go.

4Shocker leaks through manifold  Empty Re: Shocker leaks through manifold Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:51 pm

skillman

skillman

i tried lowering the pressure but that did not work. It leaks where the manifold is where small o ring i replaced all the o rings but that did not work ethier any other ideas

5Shocker leaks through manifold  Empty Re: Shocker leaks through manifold Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:00 am

Sweet V

Sweet V

Bad orings. Other than that the only thing left would be that the noid inserts are in wrong

6Shocker leaks through manifold  Empty Re: Shocker leaks through manifold Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:32 am

Sweet V

Sweet V

hit me up in chat lol

7Shocker leaks through manifold  Empty Re: Shocker leaks through manifold Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:12 pm

MedevilMike

MedevilMike

I'm having the same problem with my shocker SFT leaking at the manifold, I know one o-ring is bad and I have ordered a kit to repair it. I think it might be leaking for more then just the manifold, I will wait until after I get the kit and let you know if it worked or not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum