Shocker-Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Shocker Owners Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hybrid Parts

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hybrid Parts Empty Hybrid Parts Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:34 am

Fallinher0

If anyone has a lead on the following please contact me!

Gloss black or silver hybrid traitor bolt guide
Hybrid shocker frame
STRAIGHT Hybrid VA

Thanks!

2Hybrid Parts Empty Re: Hybrid Parts Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:17 am

Sweet V

Sweet V

Damn those are some hard to come by parts man lol. What are you building? Or are you just swapping out on your existing shocker.

Either way you should throw some pics up in the pic threads!

Also I would like to say welcome to the new Shocker Owners site! I made this knowing that the other SO site shut down a while ago and there wasn't really a place just for the shocker owners out there. Yes you have the group on PBN and Tech PB but I still wanted to make a place just for the shocker. I of course am a long time shocker owner and love my guns. I know its small and still missing a lot of information but we are improving it all the time. So far its mainly just a core group of us that are active here but we all on pretty much everyday. Almost always late afternoon and night time we are all on in the chat box so please join us in helping make this place better! We are very open to input so if you ever think of anything to add just contact myself or the other mods and we will make something happen. We're friendly I promise lol.

3Hybrid Parts Empty Re: Hybrid Parts Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:24 pm

SOUP

SOUP

I saw two of them on pbnation. Both sold within a week, they are hard to come by for sure. I'd like to get a hybrid frame (or ccm) for my dynasty sft build. They are my really nice frames, thats for sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum