Shocker-Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Shocker Owners Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Low Serial Number Markers?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Low Serial Number Markers? Empty Low Serial Number Markers? Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:27 pm

nighthunter

nighthunter

Would having a low serial number Shocker make much difference in the value of it? I'm talking like 2 digits or less.... What do you guys think?

2Low Serial Number Markers? Empty Re: Low Serial Number Markers? Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:51 pm

CdTriX

CdTriX

only for pl shockers. regular shockers mean jack all.

since pl shockers were limited run, having a low serial means it's rare and is part of the limited run.

other than that, it means nothing.

3Low Serial Number Markers? Empty Re: Low Serial Number Markers? Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:56 pm

nighthunter

nighthunter

So, even if someone found SFT 001, it wouldn't make any difference in the value?

4Low Serial Number Markers? Empty Re: Low Serial Number Markers? Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:32 am

Sweet V

Sweet V

they didnt start at 001

5Low Serial Number Markers? Empty Re: Low Serial Number Markers? Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:22 am

CdTriX

CdTriX

i think the nomenclature of the serial number was based on the batch, year, or something like that.

6Low Serial Number Markers? Empty Re: Low Serial Number Markers? Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:13 pm

MUNK3H

MUNK3H

my sft is NX0066.

NX=NASTY X mill,0066=year and production number?

7Low Serial Number Markers? Empty Re: Low Serial Number Markers? Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Twistersdaze

I have three Private Label Shockers, Toxic #150, FreeFlow #PRO155, Shocktech #20, are they valuable(besides to me)?

8Low Serial Number Markers? Empty Re: Low Serial Number Markers? Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:04 am

nighthunter

nighthunter

From what I now understand, the serial numbers don't really alter the value unless maybe you can show that at one point it was owned by a pro player...

As far as value, I'd probably say the Toxic and Freeflow are worth $150-250 and the Shocktech is probably worth around $2-300 unless its beat beyond all recognition.... (these days, a Shocker's value depends GREATLY on condition and what upgrades you have in them.)

9Low Serial Number Markers? Empty Re: Low Serial Number Markers? Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:19 am

Twistersdaze

Thank you very much, they are all in immaculate condition, adult owned, I also have a Strange Shocker as well. Diehard Smart Parts Paintballer.

10Low Serial Number Markers? Empty Re: Low Serial Number Markers? Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:51 pm

Sweet V

Sweet V

Good to see another SP baller out there man. Ide love to see your Strange Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum