Shocker-Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Shocker Owners Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anodizing my Shocker SFT

+6
SOUP
AndrewTheWookie
nighthunter
Sweet V
Superman
LV
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Anodizing my Shocker SFT Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:54 am

LV

LV

Over the summer I think I might anno my shocker. Any Suggestions?
Options:
Purple to black fade
Purple to silver fade
Green to black fade
Dark Green with black
Dark Green with silver accents
Purple with black accents
Green with black splash

Last edited by LV Backpacker on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total

2Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:59 am

Superman

Superman

Personally i think an olive or bad apple color would be nice

3Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:59 am

Sweet V

Sweet V

Im diggin the green and silver

4Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:59 am

nighthunter

nighthunter

I think a Green with black splash would look pretty sweet. I'm planning on eventually getting either that or red/black splash for mine.

5Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:05 am

LV

LV

I tried to make a poll, but the text for it was black and the background was dark grey and I couldn't change the text's color. Sad
Unless Andrew make an extremely convincing argument, I'll probably go with green and something.

6Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:25 am

AndrewTheWookie

AndrewTheWookie

I think you know my vote, lol.

7Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:39 am

LV

LV

AndrewTheWookie wrote:I think you know my vote, lol.
Well which of the purple options is your vote?

8Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:45 am

Superman

Superman

i think an olive or maybe a bad apple color scheme would look good

9Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:38 pm

SOUP

SOUP

Choose what you think you would like the best. I think all of them would look good on a shocker, just do something unique that hasn't been previously done.

Purple looks awesome on anything.

10Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:33 pm

LV

LV

My biggest worry with getting a green ano is that so many greens are more of a poison or slime green, I want something more like this, but probably in a green to black fade with the barrel tip being green.
Anodizing my Shocker SFT Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQA_iQi81559L1HxoaEuMPxg0sx8HIk3SfjQLv0vXvSQULvbaFxU18cAHo4jw

11Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:20 pm

SOUP

SOUP

My Dragon has that color green with the black fade. I think it looks decent.

Anodizing my Shocker SFT Th_1414c435

If the frame matched I'd keep it like this, but I want to get the whole marker anodized something different.

12Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Klub

Klub

purple with black accents gets my vote.

13Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:22 am

weerez935

Purple (black as mask) splash
Green/ silver splash
Blue/ white/ silver splash

Or if your really crazy get:
Reverse fade splash
Or
Acid wash

14Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:39 pm

LV

LV

I'm thinking about getting a blue and red acid wash now. Make it the gun that matches my school colors.

15Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Superman

Superman

Hydro dip it real tree camo I love you

16Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:47 pm

LV

LV

Superman wrote:Hydro dip it real tree camo I love you
NO

17Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Superman

Superman

Thats what i'm gonna do with my shocker cheers

18Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:00 pm

SOUP

SOUP

I think it would look great on a stock sft or nxt.

Maybe I should hydrodip my alias like that, would look sweet.

19Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Superman

Superman

SOUP wrote:I think it would look great on a stock sft or nxt.

Maybe I should hydrodip my alias like that, would look sweet.

THANK YOU
like on my NXT
get the body, Reg, ASA,and barrel tip realtree or woodland camo then have the rest dust black

20Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:07 pm

SOUP

SOUP

That would look sweet imo. I almost got my legend hydro dipped to look like a piece of wood. It would be hilarious, people would think your marker was made of wood.

21Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Superman

Superman

SOUP wrote:That would look sweet imo. I almost got my legend hydro dipped to look like a piece of wood. It would be hilarious, people would think your marker was made of wood.

I would laugh so hard
they only problem is idk if it will mess with the tolerances

22Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:03 pm

SOUP

SOUP

It shouldn't. As far as I'm aware they can do the dipping process over the current anodizing. The hydro dip is also removable according to the website. So you could remove it and still have your anodizing underneath.

23Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:32 pm

AndrewTheWookie

AndrewTheWookie

I say some combo of purple and silver.

24Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Superman

Superman

lol then there is Andrew and his purple Rolling Eyes

25Anodizing my Shocker SFT Empty Re: Anodizing my Shocker SFT Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:36 am

CdTriX

CdTriX

Anodizing my Shocker SFT Strange6

this colour

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum