Shocker-Owners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Shocker Owners Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

getting more members

+2
Sweet V
nighthunter
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1getting more members Empty getting more members Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:09 am

nighthunter

nighthunter

While the group we currently have is pretty awesome and chill; but it would be great if we could get more people to contribute. Any ideas on how to draw members are welcome.

I think SweetV was trying to get in touch with Shockerrepair.com about joining up here. Any updates on that would be cool.

Obviously, we're not getting any advertising help from PBN and maybe not even from Techpb.

Was there ever any word on whether MCB was cool with us posting on there or not?

I think maybe if we posted on a couple of the larger paintball-related Facebook pages (obviously ask for permission first) we could get established that way too. I'd love to see our member count hit triple digits sometime in the next few months.

2getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:24 am

Sweet V

Sweet V

Havent heard back from MCB or ShockerRepair yet.

I have received official backing from Impulse-Owners as i said before and within the next week we will be hosting eachothers banners and he has offered to help in any way he can. He wanted to do shocker owners himself after the old one shut down but Imp owners just keeps him too busy, so hes really excited about us. Also ive done quite a bit of business with him (Lights_Out on the I-O forum) so hes happy to help.

PBN is a lost cause. Its not possible.

I will be putting up a video on my Youtube channel this week about the site.

As for Facebook i really dont know where to begin i really dont keep track of any paintball groups there. Im not even friends with you guys lol.

3getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:28 am

Superman

Superman

We need more people. Everyone is either a moderator or chill which means i can't ban them Sad lol

4getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:30 am

nighthunter

nighthunter

Superman wrote:We need more people. Everyone is either a moderator or chill which means i can't ban them Sad lol
We have one very notable British exception.......... Twisted Evil
loljk he can stay as long as he behaves bom

5getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:30 am

weerez935

You may try to get sticktodrum to do a shocker video and link the site?

PBN being lost is going to keep out a lot of "I'm to lazy to read, wtf is wrong with my ion" threads

Good luck hearing from an admin on MCB. I'm doing the MCB movie project and they don't pm me back lol.
Post it in the dead zone and see what happens

6getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:32 am

Sweet V

Sweet V

weerez935 wrote:You may try to get sticktodrum to do a shocker video and link the site?

PBN being lost is going to keep out a lot of "I'm to lazy to read, wtf is wrong with my ion" threads

Good luck hearing from an admin on MCB. I'm doing the MCB movie project and they don't pm me back lol.

Thing is im good friends with Carter and the guys cuz the park i run (AG Paintball in Weare NH) is where they live next to and their home park. This is where it all started lol. Paintball was also born here

7getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:37 am

weerez935

Oh true.

Then you shouldn't have any problems Smile

8getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:38 am

Sweet V

Sweet V

buuuuuut were not open yet lol

9getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Sweet V

Sweet V

hows that facebook thing comin?

10getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:32 pm

nighthunter

nighthunter

I haven't really bothered with it yet today. I'm about to go to dinner with the folks, so I'll see y'all in a couple hours.

NVM

11getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:03 am

Sweet V

Sweet V

we suck at recruiting lol. theres gotta be another way

12getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:07 am

nighthunter

nighthunter

Still no response from the MCB mods?

idk. I may see about getting in touch with some of the higher-traffic Paintball pages.

13getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:09 am

Sweet V

Sweet V

no nothing.

which sites you thinking?

14getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:10 am

Sweet V

Sweet V

i posted a link of the Smart Parts FB wall and it got deleted in like 5 seconds...

15getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:12 am

nighthunter

nighthunter

There's a Facebook page called Help Keep Paintball Alive that I'm pretty sure helped pitch PBriot whenever they were starting up. It would be worth a shot to see if they'd let us post links on there.

16getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:13 am

Sweet V

Sweet V

PB Riot was also made by DXS. bit easier lol.

if you type in the url for this forum into google it doesnt come up in the search results

17getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:16 am

Sweet V

Sweet V

well i just posted on there

18getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:19 am

nighthunter

nighthunter

Anyway, just posted up on there: HKPBA FB page. We'll see what happens.

I noticed that about the URL business. It's now set as one of my "favorites" on Chrome, so no problem there lol.

19getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:22 am

Superman

Superman

maybe we should get fliers and post them around local shops or businesses

20getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:30 am

Sweet V

Sweet V

no one up here shoots shockers lol

21getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:47 am

nighthunter

nighthunter

Sweet V wrote:no one up here shoots shockers lol

Ditto. I'm one of like 3 in my area that's ever owned a working shocker for more than a few days lol.

22getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:16 am

jim4130

How you guys doing. Well Im the VP of the shocker owners group on pbn and I definatley miss the old shocker owners forum so I'll see what I can do about spreading the word over there.

Sweet V wrote:
weerez935 wrote:You may try to get sticktodrum to do a shocker video and link the site?

Thing is im good friends with Carter and the guys cuz the park i run (AG Paintball in Weare NH) is where they live next to and their home park. This is where it all started lol. Paintball was also born here

AG was the first place I ever played at back in 2003. I miss the canobie location though it was much closer for me (woburn MA) but I am glad you guys are still in business with AG cause they allways ran the best big games around here.

23getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:20 am

Sweet V

Sweet V

jim4130 wrote:How you guys doing. Well Im the VP of the shocker owners group on pbn and I definatley miss the old shocker owners forum so I'll see what I can do about spreading the word over there.

Sweet V wrote:

AG was the first place I ever played at back in 2003. I miss the canobie location though it was much closer for me (woburn MA) but I am glad you guys are still in business with AG cause they allways ran the best big games around here.

Any help is very much welcomed lol. I love my shockers so i really want to have a place for everyone to go you know?

Yeh man im second in charge at AG and were doin a lot of good stuff this year.

24getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:17 pm

weerez935

I think after you set the new domain more people will come.

mainly because when they google shocker it will pop up.

25getting more members Empty Re: getting more members Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Sweet V

Sweet V

im workin on the .com

problem is i dont know how to do a forum on a blank domain name, unless it has some pre made shit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum