The Official Shocker Owners Group

You are not connected. Please login or register

bouncy-triggered SFT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 bouncy-triggered SFT on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:13 am

Right now, I have the NDZ Silk trigger on my SFT and the thing bounces like a rubber ball. (maybe not that bad) I like it because it tends to add shots to each burst I shoot (like ramping, but not lol). The only drag to having a trigger this bouncy is that If I decide to dive or slide, it shoots a few times for good luck because the impact from me landing jerks the trigger a few times.

Do you guys ever see this happen on your guns? Unless I compete in a tourney with it, I'm not really in the mood to adjust the bounce out of it.

View user profile

2 Re: bouncy-triggered SFT on Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:46 am

nighthunter wrote:Right now, I have the NDZ Silk trigger on my SFT and the thing bounces like a rubber ball. (maybe not that bad) I like it because it tends to add shots to each burst I shoot (like ramping, but not lol). The only drag to having a trigger this bouncy is that If I decide to dive or slide, it shoots a few times for good luck because the impact from me landing jerks the trigger a few times.

Do you guys ever see this happen on your guns? Unless I compete in a tourney with it, I'm not really in the mood to adjust the bounce out of it.

My friend had a Shocker and the bounce was horrible, I adjusted the debounce settings and cleared it up right away
Pre 09 NXTs are notorious for having a ton of debounce or bounce settings on the board
silly silly smart parts

View user profile

3 Re: bouncy-triggered SFT on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:13 pm

Superman wrote:My friend had a Shocker and the bounce was horrible, I adjusted the debounce settings and cleared it up right away
Pre 09 NXTs are notorious for having a ton of debounce or bounce settings on the board
silly silly smart parts

This is exactly what I was thinking, the debounce setting should clear that right up for you.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum